Submission datesSubmission opens 15th of April, 2022
|15th June, 2022||--||Full paper submission for special issue and oral presentations|
|27th July, 2022||--||Notification of acceptance|
|5 th August, 2022||--||Poster abstract and extended abstract (short talk) submission deadline|
|September 15th - 16th , 2022||--||Conference|
- As prerequisite for acceptance, the submitted manuscripts and abstracts must be formatted as described in the instructions for authors of the Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics. Please use this Microsoft Word template or the latex template to format your manuscript.
- Please select 'Workshop' then 'IB' as manuscript type during your submission.
- Please note: open access publications in JIB for accepted papers of the IB2022 symposium are free of charge, please ignore the open access fees shown by the journal - these fees are only for articles outside the conference.
Poster and extended abstract (short talk) submissions
- Preparing your poster: the preferred size for a poster is 84.1 x 118.9 cm (portrait format).
- Poster abstracts should have at most 2 pages. Please use this Microsoft Word template (JIB.doc) to format your abstract.
- Please email the submission of your abstract directly to Falk Schreiber (email@example.com) and indicate whether you want to present a poster, short talk or both.