Submission datesThe Organising Committee of the 1st International Conference on Antimicrobial Computational Pharmacology 2022 (ICAComP) invite you to submit an abstract for oral and poster presentations. Please see below the critical dates and format guidelines.
|Monday 1 Aug 2022||--||Abstract submission opens|
|Monday 31 Oct 2022||--||Submission deadline|
|Tuesday 15 Nov 2022||--||Notification of acceptance|
|Tuesday-Thursday 13-15 Dec 2022||--||Conference|
Preparing and submissions
- All abstracts MUST be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract MUST NOT be longer than 250 words, excluding the title, author and affiliations.
- Abstracts MUST contain sections of Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Do NOT include references
- All presentations MUST be in English
- Use font type Arial with single spaced lines
- Use font type Arial (size 11, bold, centred and capitalised) with initials followed by dot, family names to be written in full
- Authors' names to be written (size 11, bold, centred and capitalised) with initials followed by dot, family names to be written in full
- Authors' to be separated by commas, presenting author marked with an asterisk, and individual authors marked with superscript number to distinguish the different affiliations
- Author’s affiliations (size 11, italic, centred) to be written on separate lines when there are more than one and the last to be followed by one blank line
- Abstract text (size 11) to be justified on middle; paragraphs are not to be indented, only separated by one blank line
- Please name your document as follows prior to submitting: Names of Authors (as per author format above) – Abstract Title
- Please use the attached Microsoft Word template (abstract.docx) to draft your abstract
ICAComP 2022 is organised by Monash University, Melbourne, Australia and University of Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany
ContactICAComP 2022 local organiser (icacomp.adm
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Impressum, Contact, Legal Notice and Data Protection